Tuesday, 10 November 2009

A NEW POST PHOEBE!

Hey it's me Phoebe! I'm getting really excited now as it's getting near christmas and my birthday! My b-day is on December 1st! So i am super excited about it! And christmas is not going to be bad, i hope! As i have to go to Cyprus for it, so my mum can spend it with her husband Dali (my sorta step-dad). My (real) dad is getting me the brand new special edition Hannah Montana PSP! How fab is that!? Mum's already got me Hannah Montana special edition MP3 player! So that's alright, it's just the psp now!
I wrote a christmas song, about my mum,Dali,my dad,my nan,my nan and grandad and about Santa! It's quite a funny song too, school's been fine and Monica is probley doing fine too. I miss her already! Can't wait to go back to London to see her and my dad! Me and Mon found out about the Hannah Montana psp in a magazine! Animals & You. It's a great animaly magazine for awesome girls! Really cute and great and a huge help to my present off Dad! Now he knows what to do with me! He'll take me to buy me it, i can't wait! The only thing that's super bad about my birthday is the day it's on! It's a school day, Tuesday :(. It is no fun going to school on you're special day! Anyway, i'm not going to tell anyone really...i'm trying to change subjects between the time! I just want to have fun at home, that's it. Not at school, specially not the Happy Birthday song to be sang at school! Even some people's name's i don't know yet! Oh dear..oh well who cares? Not me! I sent Monica an email, i can't wait for her reply! It's always good getting an email from your best ever friend!

Oh well...i better be going then!


Bye!
- Pheebs xxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment