Me Phoebe again! I am not at school today, Mum's feeling too sick (like on a downer) to take me and to do my packed lunch. I said i could easily do it, but she said she doesn't want to take me to school. I was happy about staying off, i mean who isn't!? I've just found out, me and Mum are going back to Cyprus for three whole weeks. She misses Dali too much. I hate Cyprus, i feel like we've just left and we live in England now. We still do, we're not leaving the house,furni or our car. I think Nan has upset her, i have no idea what though.
I suppose Monica's at school now. I wonder how she's getting on, she did move school. She sits next to a horrible girl called Lucy. She said she is mean and all the class hates her. I sit next to a horrible girl also! Lauren her name is. She looks at my work,when i look right the thinks i'm looking at her. And everything i do seems to have a problem with it. She's bossy and very short. She is ten years old, younger than me. I'm eleven, going to be twelve in December 1st!! Mon's gonna be twelve in January. OK, You know starsigns? Horoscopes? Yeah, my one is Sagittarius or how ever you spell it. Mum's is Taurus. Nan and Grandad's is Aquarius. Monica's is...i'm not too sure!
Mum's gone to Tesco's to buy me Girltalk, she's back now!
Bye
Pheebsx
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment