Tuesday, 10 November 2009

POST MONICA

Hi it's me Monica! I'm sort of bored at the moment, i really miss Phoebe! I miss my mum, who's on holiday at my country. My little brothers are screaming away, playing fighting games with each other, so i have a headache! My big sister is up in her room i think, i'm just sat on the computer. One of my big brother's want's to go on this pc in a minuite to go on Skype to chat with his mates but...i haven't been on a second yet! I said he'll just have to wait and then he told me off! Phoebe emailed me, she said her mum and dad are getting her the Hannah Montana special edition items. She is so lucky! I can't even buy a DSi never mind them two! She told me the bad news that she can't spend christmas with me as she has to go to Cyprus again. I said i'd be fine, although i feel a bit weird...i'll be bored in December then! Anyway, i've updated my profile. Well, i've looked at Phoebe's first and tagged some of her photos of us together. I like looking at them when we're not together. We're best friends forever! Okay must dash and log off! My big bro really is getting angry now!
I'm sorry!

Bye
-
Monica x

No comments:

Post a Comment