Wednesday, 11 November 2009

POST MONICA

Hi people, it's me Monica! Phoebe has replied back to my email, but i haven't had time to send back another one. I hope she won't be mad at me! I was a little bit upset, well not much but an inch sad that Phoebe didn't bring her old DS Lite for me. She said she totally forgot and was really sorry. I forgive her and do not mind. I hear chirstmas is coming soon, i don't celebrate christmas like everybody else nearly. But i did once when me and Pheebs were little like six or five and i went around her house with all her family. I got a few lovely presents too. It was nice celebrating something you don't at home! Her Grandad is quite a funny and strange man! But he's ok. Her Nan is full of fun! She likes to dance and maybe even do a weird sing. She's lively,tough and a nice Nanny to have! I must rush....goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment