Wednesday, 11 November 2009

POST PHOEBE

Hi it's me Phoebe! I am getting really excited about my birthday coming up! You know the mp3 player i am getting? Mum told me she already got it ages ago! I was so happy when i heard that! I was quite worried they were gonna be sold out, but thank goodness, i don't have to care anymore! - Except for the Psp. Mum also said that the mp3 player was the last one in stock in Argos! So i was the lucky one! -- On Saturday i'm going shopping to get some christmas presents for Mum and Nan and some accessories for the Fashion Club at school we're hosting. At the moment, i feel quite down...but excited as well. I've been thinking, Xmas is not till seven weeks or six. And my birthday is after three weeks (still-isn't long to wait!).
I am sort of missing Monica, no..i really miss her! I know that Mon won't be able to get what i'm getting and i'm not allowed to buy her anything THAT expensive or BIG, so i think i'm going to buy her something really nice. She likes make-up now, her fave brand is Miss Sporty. And they are under £3! So i'll get some double good goods! It'll be like a gift set! This afternoon i played with Lucy my dog for a bit. We also played Littlest Pet Shop top-trumps cards. That was so fun, i played on my Style Boutique DS game on my DSi. I've got to the level where i've got my own boutique, it's called ♥Phoebe. My name!

I want to go now, i feel a bit sick now.

Pheebs x

No comments:

Post a Comment