Me Monica! I've been listening to a Hannah Montana song that me and Pheebs danced to. I've got some new dance moves! I can't wait to try them out with her, i wonder what she's up to. I've read her posts on this blog but i mean in person. I've emailed her, she hasn't replied yet. She says she hasn't been at school. Not yesterday or today! She's super lucky for that! I mean four days off school! Wonderful! I still can't believe her dad is buying her that Hannah Montana psp!
I'm soooooo bored! I could easily scream so loudly, everybody would have broken ears! When i saw her last saturday she straightened my hair and brushed it and put it back into this weird hair style. Two ponytails put back into one. Looked pretty good.
Got to go
monicax
Friday, 13 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment